Wet n Wild Water Park Hawaii is a water park located on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. The park features a number of water slides, pools, and other attractions, as well as a separate area for younger children. Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the island, and receives over one million visitors each year.
The park first opened in 1985, and has been owned and operated by Village Roadshow Theme Parks since 2013. Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii is open year-round, and offers a variety of special events and discounts throughout the year.
Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii is located at 400 Farrington Highway in Kapolei, Hawaii. The park is open daily from 10:00am to 6:00pm. Admission costs $39 for adults and $29 for children ages 3-9. Discounts are available for groups of 20 or more, and annual passes are also available.
Wet N Wild Water Park Hawaii
Some of the most popular attractions at Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii include the Pearl Harbor Memorial Water Slide, the Waimea Bay Wave Pool, and the Kilauea River Rapids. The park also features a number of children’s attractions, including the Keiki Cove kiddie pool and the Paradise Lagoon activity center.
Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii also offers a variety of dining options, including the Island Grill, the Kokonut Hut, and the Wet ‘n’ Wild Snack Bar.
Overall, I really enjoyed my experience at Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii. The water slides were a lot of fun, and the wave pool was also enjoyable. I thought the park was well-maintained and the staff were all friendly and helpful.
I would definitely recommend Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii to anyone visiting the island of Oahu. Thus, I have added 8 tips to ensure you make the most of your visit to this place.
Here are 8 tips to make the most of your visit to Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii:
- Arrive early to beat the crowds and enjoy shorter wait times for rides. The park opens at 10:00am, but guests can often enter as early as 9:30am.
- Purchase your tickets in advance online to save time and money.
- Bring your own swimsuit and towel to avoid having to rent or buy them at the park.
- Pack a lunch or snacks to save money on food costs. There are picnic tables located near the entrance of the park.
- Visit during weekdays if possible, as the park is typically less crowded during this time.
- Avoid visiting during school holidays and summer weekends, as the park will be much more crowded during these times.
- Take advantage of the express lane pass to skip the lines for popular rides. The pass costs $15 per person.
- Purchase an annual pass if you plan on visiting the park more than once. Annual passes cost $99 for adults and $69 for children.
With these tips in mind, you’re sure to have a splash-tacular time at Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii!
You may also like to read: 5 Theme, Water & Amusement Parks in Hawaii
The bottom line
If you’re looking for a wet and wild time, look no further than Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii! With over one million visitors each year, this water park is sure to make a splash with everyone in the family. From slides and pools to special events and discounts, Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii has something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Make a splash at Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii today!